- It is also directed to natural persons who had such a contractual relationship with Okiddoky in the past.
It is important that you read this privacy notice together with any other privacy notice or fair processing notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal data about you so that you are fully aware of how and why we are using your data. This privacy notice supplements the other notices and is not intended to override them.
- THIRD-PARTY LINKS
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
- THE DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. We may collect, use, store different kinds of personal data about you as follows:
- Identity Data includes name and surname
- Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your shopping preferences in receiving marketing from us.
- Payment details in case of purchasing any of our products.
- WHEN DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- When you visit our website, and when you use your account to buy products and services,
- When you make an online purchase,
- When you create an account with us,
- When you purchase a product in store or by phone but don’t have (or don’t use) an account,
- When you subscribe to our mailing list,
- When you engage with us on social media,
- When you contact us by any means with queries, complaints.
- LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will use your personal data in accordance with the Law for one or more of the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you when you are purchasing our products.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- You have provided your consent; Provided that you have given us your specific consent for processing (other than for the reasons set out above) then the lawfulness of such processing is based on that consent. You have the right to revoke consent at any time. However, any processing of personal data prior to the receipt of your revocation will not be affected.
- PURPOSE OF PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- To register you as a new customer and for the performance of our contractual relationship.
- To process and deliver your order including:
(a) Manage payments, fees and charges
(b) Collect and recover money owed to us
(c) Deliver your order via Courier services
- HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary, to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by certain laws.
The criteria used to determine our retention periods include:
- After the completion of our contractual relationship with you, we may retain your personal data for up to 5 (five) years unless there is a legal obligation or other pending matter.
- Whether retention is advisable considering our legal position (such as, litigation or regulatory investigations).
In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data: see your legal rights below for further information.
- WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH?
We sometimes share your personal data with trusted third parties.
For example, delivery couriers, to help us personalize our offers to you.
Here’s the policy we apply to those organizations to keep your data safe and protect your privacy:
- We provide only the information they need to perform their specific services.
- DATA SECURITY
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
- YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
You have the following rights in terms of your personal data we hold about you:
- Request access to your personal data: You may request a confirmation as to whether or not personal information is being processed by us and to obtain a copy of that information.
- Request correction of your personal data: You may request rectification if your personal information is inaccurate.
- Request erasure of your personal data: You may request that your personal information is erased in certain situations.
- Object to processing of your personal data: You may object to the processing of your personal data in certain situations e.g. for use of your data for ad targeting.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data: You may request restrictions of the processing of your personal data in certain situations e.g. if your personal information is inaccurate or unlawfully processed.
- Request transfer of your personal data: You may request to obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes across different services.
- Right to withdraw consent that you gave us with regard to the processing of your personal data at any time. Note that any withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before it was withdrawn or revoked by you.
- RIGHT TO LODGE A COMPLAINT
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to Office of the Commissioner for Personal Data (the “Commissioner”), the Cyprus supervisory authority for data protection issues (http://www.dataprotection.gov.cy/dataprotection/dataprotection.nsf/home_el/home_el?opendocument).
We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the Commissioner so please contact us in the first instance. We would, however, appreciate the chance to address your queries, so you may contact us at: email@example.com